Such Error code will be displayed when database connection verification fails or Quickbooks tried to access company files in the given database. Just because of this error we are unable to open the company records and files in the database.If you are on a network the most likely cause is a network problem where it will not find the computer or server that holds the file as well as the file data in the database.Contact our expert on given Quickbooks Technical support phone number +1 855 441 4417 to get immediate help and regarding the Queries that are been occurring while performing the task.
Causes of the error:
- The computer does support the latest release version of the Quickbooks.
- Just because of the corrupted data files.
- Mismatch of client and the server domain.
- Installation of corrupted data files
1.Log into Windows as an administrator
You need to log into Windows as an Administrator to update your company file and the data. If you do not have an Administrator login you can use to find support for Windows or you can contact to Professional for assistance or help.
2.You can perform this solution when you experience Easy-Step Interview
- Click on the leave when you are Easy step interview.
- After entering on the filename and click on the save button.
- Follow the instruction and restart your computer.
- Enable your antivirus software.
- Just create a new company file.
- Restart your own computer in the normal mode.
- Open your QuickBooks and the company file name.
4.Rename the QuickBooks Network Descriptor (.nd )files
- Open the company files.
- Click on the close button when the scan s completed.
- Just type.OLD at the end of the file name.
- Select the scan folder tab.
- Quickbooks file folder name extension .nd
5.Create another folder and move the QuickBooks company files.
- Just create the another folder
- Move the company file name to another folder
- Select the scan option
- Add another folder if there is no folder
- Scan the given folder
- Click ok when the scan is completed
- Open the company file name created
You should contact a Network Administrator or an IT expert to add your computer systems to the domain. Above all information is about to fix Quickbooks error code 6129 0. I hope this will resolve your problems if you are still getting the same error or any issues related to Quickbooks contact our Quickbooks Enterprise Supportteam, they will guide you step by step to fix the issues.
Article Source:- https://quickbookscare.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/quick-books-error-code-6129-0/