- Requirements for Financial Exchange
- Data Transferred During the Exchange
- Activities did between QuickBooks and Point of Sale
- Accounts affected during Financial Exchange
- Default Accounts and Mappings
- Creating Default Accounts in QuickBooks
- Allow Financial Exchange without having QuickBooks open
- Financial Exchange Integration Set Up
- Initiate a Financial Exchange
- Point of Sale tracks your daily point-of-sale business like purchasing, receiving and selling merchandise as well as tracking inventory and customers.
- QuickBooks financial software helps you pay bills, manage cash flow, invoice customers and run financial reports.
- Financial Exchange is a process of sharing information between these two programs usually done anytime or as part of your end of day procedure. Financial Exchange significantly reduces your workload as it keeps you from entering the information twice.
Note: Intuit strongly recommends integrating supported versions of Point of Sale with supported versions of QuickBooks. The following are the supported versions of QuickBooks for POS versions 2013 and 12.0:
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier: Versions 2014 – 2016
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: Versions 14.0 – 16.0
- Install supported versions of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions on the same computer where POS is installed
- QuickBooks must be open to establish the connection between the program.